RII09 Resources and Infrastructure Industry courses
- Civil Construction,
- Coal Mining,
- Extractive Industries,
- Metalliferous Mining, and
- General Construction.
The units of competency included in this training package were known as ‘Black Coal Competencies’. All black coal competencies have been replaced as RII09 competencies. Some of the main Units/Courses are:
- ASTRA Group Services General Mining Induction (GMI), this course meets the requirements of Recognised Standard 11,
- Course in Fitness for Work (FFW),
- Site Safety Supervisor Course (also known as S123 or Mine Site Safety Supervisor),
- Carryout the risk management processes (G2),
- Establish and maintain the risk management system (G3), and
- Establish and maintain the OHS management system (G7).
For more information on these courses and more, please contact the ASTRA office on (07) 3205 0660 or email email@example.com