Trainer & Assessor Training
Research shows that the effectiveness of training is improved through the use of industry tailored training presented by industry experienced trainers.. In addition to the outcomes of TAA40104, our program targets the unique challenges faced by workplace trainers and assessors in the mining industry and can be contextualised to your site training systems.
ASTRA’s Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform in the role of a skilled trainer, facilitator and assessor in the workplace. You will learn how to deliver and train in any industry area or a subject matter of expertise and how to assess competency.
ASTRA provides onsite/offsite client customised and tailored nationally or enterprise recognised Training and Assessment courses. The range of Training and Assessment programs includes:
- TAE401104 Certificate IV Training and Assessment (including our mining industry specific version);
- Workplace Trainers;
- Workplace Assessors;
- Workplace Training Co-ordinators / Supervisors;
- Workplace Learning and Assessment Designers;
- Understanding the vocational training environment;
- BSZ to TAE conversion training;
- TAA to TAE Conversion Training; and
- Trainer and Assessor Mentoring and Coaching.